The Demon Stole My Pencil has reached 100 followers before the end of its first year! Since I've gotten free swag from so many authors/bloggers this year, why not give a little myself? I'm giving away three prizes.
Here are the details:
1) Every person gets ONE chance to win a snazzy prize. Your first entry counts, so make it a good one! Repeat entries will be ignored.
2) The contest ends Saturday, December 17, 2011 at midnight.
3) Winners will be announced here on Sunday, December 18, 2011. My husband and business advisor is picking his favorite three entries, so they'd better be good! I'm remaining impartial.
4) Prizes will be sent snail mail and won't get there in time for the holidays.
5) Please leave your email address somewhere in your entry or a link to a site where I can contact you. If you fail to do so, your entry will not be counted as valid.
6) We pick which we prize we send to you. Winners have 48 hours to respond to my email. After that, we pick again!
You can win:
A) A paperback copy of The Dead Travel Fast by Eric Nuzum, a contemporary satire on vampire culture
B) Zombie Bowl-O-Rama, a PC game compatible with Windows Vista/XP/2000
C) Midnight Mysteries, a PC game compatible with Windows Vista/XP/2000 about an Edgar Allan Poe conspiracy.
Okay, here's the contest: In 100 words or less, tell me why my cats are wearing these hats. Be creative, people! Make us laugh, make us cry, make us cringe, but make it good! Good luck!