10 Facts About Me That Have Nothing to Do With Writing
1) I am ambidextrous.
2) In high school my friends and I would dress up in all black on a full moon and paint our faces. We would go to school like this.
3) I do not like westerns, except for spaghetti westerns. Who can resist those?
5) I was a lacto-ovo vegetarian for over ten years, but am not now.
7) I am afraid of falling down the stairs to my death.
8) I hate the phrase: Don't get your undies in a bundle.
9) I took piano lessons for eight years.
10) I have never read Treasure Island.
As always, happy writing and happy reading to all!