Sunday, July 17, 2011

More About That Crazy Writer

10 Facts About Me That Have Nothing to Do With Writing

1) I am ambidextrous.

2) In high school my friends and I would dress up in all black on a full moon and paint our faces. We would go to school like this.

3) I do not like westerns, except for spaghetti westerns. Who can resist those?

4) I have a tattoo of a Gila monster on my right shoulder that I got when I was 19.

5) I was a lacto-ovo vegetarian for over ten years, but am not now.

6) I think black cows are cute. They remind me of my cat, Toshio.

7) I am afraid of falling down the stairs to my death.

8) I hate the phrase: Don't get your undies in a bundle.

9) I took piano lessons for eight years.

10) I have never read Treasure Island.

As always, happy writing and happy reading to all!

2 comments:

Li said...

Adorable cat! Wish you had included a pic of the tattoo.

Nora B. Peevy said...

I posted one this morning. Took me a bit to find it.

-Nora