Sunday, February 12, 2012

Feeling Ill

I've been absent from my own blog this week and my online networking places! *shocked gasp* Been feeling a bit under the weather. I don't have a bandaged tail like my beloved Tatsu did at one point, but I am in a walking cast for my left foot with a torn ligament. And I'm sure this would make a great story, but it's too close to home -- my body has been overrun by a nasty bacteria producing toxins that are literally poisoning me. I have to say, poisoning is painful and I now can draw from my own experience the next time I kill off a character in this way! :O

I'll try to have a more spiffy post for Monday Musings, which is tomorrow. Check back then and please bear with me. Thank you!

3 comments:

Li said...

Sounds bad :-((( Hope you recover. And I like the attitude - "I'll use this in my writing..." Go for it!

Erin O'Riordan said...

Yikes, Nora. That does not sound like fun at all. Feel better soon.

Nora B. Peevy said...

Thanks, gals. I'm hanging in there and back to blog today while the pain isn't around. :)