If you're like me, you hate being bombarded with commercial greeting card crap and probably would like to read a really good book for Valentine's Day, right? Well, here are my picks for you.
A Bloody Good Valentine's Day Book List 2012
1) They're Coming For You: Scary Stories that Scream to be Read: Bloody Valentine Edition [Kindle Edition] - For the love of horror fans everywhere.
2) Zombie in Love - A ghoulish book for young readers. Where will Mortimer find love?
3) My Zombie Valentine - A young book about zombie love.
4) A Succubus for Valentine's Day and other tales of perilous pleasures - All succubus all the time.
5) Cupid's Maze [Kindle Edition] - A corn maze and a proposal trip gone wrong.
6) My Bloody Valentine - High School voting for the king and queen of the dance can be quite deadly.
7) Love Kills: My Bloody Valentine - A killer short story collection.
8) Love is Dead: A Zombie Anthology [Kindle Edition] - A zombie anthology.
9) Roses Are Dread, Violets Are Boo!: A Vampire Valentine Story - A child's story.
10) Valentine's Day of the Undead [NOOK Book]
11) Saint Valentine's Clash [NOOK Book] - Featuring a vampire and his pscionist lover.
12) Valentine's Day Is Killing Me [NOOK Book] - A Mary Janice Davidson murder mystery.
14) Hotter Than Hell - A Paranormal Love Anthology edited by Kim Harrison