Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Gnomething to Write About!

After another eventful doctor's visit, I headed outdoors to huddle behind my camera before settling into my mermaid noir story for the evening. (After dinner of course! Can't write on an empty stomach.)

The Write-a-thon is still going on through the end of July. There is still time to sponsor me and help raise money for Clarion West Writer Workshops, the speculative fiction workshops every budding writer dreams of attending. 100% of your donation goes to the foundation. (Hey, that rhymed!)

While I deftly maneuver my fingers over the keyboard, please enjoy some gnome photos. Another favorite character you can pop in a fantasy story any time. As always, happy writing and happy reading to all! And please check out the fundraiser page!











No comments: