Friday, July 18, 2014

Name That Gnome!

Still going strong on the Write-a-thon. I'm working tonight on dusting off a short for submission and then hopefully, if I still have juice left, working on my newest short. I'm still recovering from my bout in the hospital and the latest round of meds and tests, but determined to keep my commitment to my sponsors that donated to the fundraiser! You guys and gals are my rock right now.

In the meantime, I've been outside enjoying another nice day and photographing The Gnome again. Have to name him. Anybody got any ideas for names? If so, leave them in the comments section and I'll respond.

Also, if you'd like to support future workshops for writers through Clarion West Writer Workshops, please click here. As always, happy writing and happy reading! And happy gnaming too! LOL













No comments: