Sponsor me here.
There are 261 writers participating in this amazing Write-a-thon. We've got 108 sponsors and have raised $4,970 so far. Let's make it past $5,000 soon!
My Sponsors (in no particular order):
1) Reverend Mary Miller - Ms. Miller runs Crossroads Tarot Consulting, offering Tarot and Psychic readings.
2) Terrie Schultz - Ms. Schultz is an artist and runs the blog, Through the Chaos Gate, on art, myth, and writing.
3) Jonathan Maberry - One of today's Top Ten Horror Authors, A New York Times Best Seller and multiple Bram Stoker Award Winning Author. Check out his official site.
4) Patti Larsen: The award winning YA adult author of the paranormal. Read more here.
5) Julianne Snow: The author of Days With the Undead. Check out her work here.
6) Maureen Albertson: Fellow cat lover, and lover of mythology, art, and books.
7) Matthew Duckworth: fellow writer, English Professor, ceramics artist, and Tour guide and Salvage Expert at Commonwealth of Letters. Read his blog here.
8) Erin O'Riordan: blogger and author of erotica novels. Visit her site.
9) Lisa Morton: Bram Stoker Award Winning Author. Find her here.
10) Gina Koo: fellow animal lover and bearded dragon owner.
11) Rosalie Peevy: My lovely mother.
12) Christopher Billington - fellow animal lover and law student.
13) Craig Wallace - fellow animal lover and bearded dragon owner.
14) Stacey Turner - author and owner of Angelic Knight Press. Visit here.
15) Adam Peevy - My lovely brother.
Thank you all so much!
As always, happy writing and happy reading!