Saturday, June 28, 2014

A Big Thank You to All My Write-a-thon Sponsors So Far!

I want to extend my gratitude to all the wonderful people that have sponsored me so far. Your belief in my dedication and talent mean the world to me. It's like having your own personal cheering squad rooting for you to accomplish your dearest dream! Not only have you supported me in my writing, but you've also supported the Clarion West Writers Workshop and are helping them continue to offer quality workshops to the speculative fiction writers of tomorrow. So far my donors have generously helped me raise $434! My goal is to get to $500. Sponsor me here.

There are 261 writers participating in this amazing Write-a-thon. We've got 108 sponsors and have raised $4,970 so far. Let's make it past $5,000 soon!

My Sponsors (in no particular order):

1) Reverend Mary Miller - Ms. Miller runs Crossroads Tarot Consulting, offering Tarot and Psychic readings.

2) Terrie Schultz - Ms. Schultz is an artist and runs the blog, Through the Chaos Gate, on art, myth, and writing.

3) Jonathan Maberry - One of today's Top Ten Horror Authors, A New York Times Best Seller and multiple Bram Stoker Award Winning Author. Check out his official site.

4) Patti Larsen: The award winning YA adult author of the paranormal. Read more here.

5) Julianne Snow: The author of Days With the Undead. Check out her work here.

6) Maureen Albertson: Fellow cat lover, and lover of mythology, art, and books.

7) Matthew Duckworth: fellow writer, English Professor, ceramics artist, and Tour guide and Salvage Expert at Commonwealth of Letters. Read his blog here.

8) Erin O'Riordan: blogger and author of erotica novels. Visit her site.

9) Lisa Morton: Bram Stoker Award Winning Author. Find her here.

10) Gina Koo: fellow animal lover and bearded dragon owner.

11) Rosalie Peevy: My lovely mother.

12) Christopher Billington -  fellow animal lover and law student.

13) Craig Wallace - fellow animal lover and bearded dragon owner.

14) Stacey Turner - author and owner of Angelic Knight Press. Visit here.

15) Adam Peevy - My lovely brother.

Thank you all so much!

As always, happy writing and happy reading!

No comments: