Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Having Surgery Tomorrow ...

Dear Demon Hunters,

Tomorrow morning I am at the hospital. I'll be away for up to a week, depending on how my recovery goes. I am battling some serious health issues at the moment and the doctors have deemed it necessary to remove my large colon in order to save my life. This has been an ongoing issue I've been treating for seven years, unsuccessfully. I spent most of June in the hospital with a colon perforation that was quite painful and now here I am ...

Wish me luck and please check back. I hope to be up and writing on a normal schedule as soon I can.

Sincerely,

Your Friendly Neighborhood Demon Huntress
A.K.A. Nora B. Peevy

7 comments:

Li said...

Best of luck, healing thoughts, and good karma to you!

Jeremy Bates said...

I hope you recover speedily! With modern medicine, you have an absolutely fantastic chance at continuing to blog away soon!

Cheers!

Cindy Little said...

Will definitely keep you in my prayers! All the Best, Cindy

Unknown said...

Hugs and Prayers

danielleveloza@hotmail.com said...

Hello!
I am so sorry to hear of your surgery!

Maybe this will brighten your spirits as you are recovering? We would love to use your image of the interior Little Elm Library in our new site design. Can we have your permission? Please email me at: danielleveloza@hotmail.com

I am the web designer on the project and would love to hear from you.

Good Luck! -Danielle Veloza
-Danielle

Cynthia said...

Best of luck for a speedy recovery!

Nora B. Peevy said...

Thank you to everyone. I'm back, finally!