Wednesday, December 15, 2021

A Cold and Creative Projects

 

I've been absent with a cold or something and sleeping a lot the past week. I have lots of exciting news, but most of it is top secret, until the projects are revealed. You will be the first to hear about them, as soon as my mouth isn't taped shut! It's so hard not sharing cool news and just jumping around your living room in celebration before shambling off to bed or the kitchen for food.

I do have some news I can share, though. I am now a Getty Images Stock Photographer and they are much easier to work with than Shutterstock for creative types. I've been taking walks when I feel I can muster the energy and editing and submitting snaps. I've been doing small makeshift studio shots at home too. I have a few stories I am working on, which are hush hush. Sorry! I also finished reading 162 submissions for two presses and am glad to be moving onto other projects. Stay tuned ...

In the meantime, you can buy my photography here.

No comments: