Monday, November 22, 2021

My Latest Publications and Podcasts

I realized since I've been gone awhile, I better update everyone on what I've been up to during Coronapocalypse. I've been busy writing and also picked up a few new art hobbies. Last month, my short story, The Witch of Fox Point, debuted in The Beyond: Stories Inspired by the Lucio Fulci Death Trilogy: Curated by Raffaele Pezzella. Taken directly from the Amazon description:

Nora B. Peevy’s darkly comedic ‘The Witch of Fox Point’, which features a cast of memorable characters including a plucky teenager who, along with her witch grandmother and the ghost of a young girl, battle against a veritable swarm of the undead (and zombie cows) in order to save the world.

I am in great company in this anthology. If you are interested, you can purchase it, along with the music composed specially for the collection from Amazon or from Eighth Tower Publishing.

If you haven't seen the Lucio Fulci trilogy, check it out first. I love all his work.

In February of this year, I joined a group of talented women for Women in Horror Month on The Wicked Library podcast. I wrote a short story, Dirt and Iron, about the hodag, a cryptid from Rhinelander, Wisconsin. My dad is from Rhinelander, so this story is very close to my heart.



You can read more about the hodag here: What's the Hodag? - Rhinelander, Wisconsin (explorerhinelander.com).


And then on April 22, 2021, I was a guest on Michael Brightside's Podcast where I discussed Dirt and Iron, writing, current events, and other topics. 

I also discussed Hodags, other cryptids, hauntings, the paranormal, and ghosts on Wicked Little Things in November of 2020 with DA Roberts and Catt Dahman. They co-run The Horror Authors Guild. DA Hermann, a talented photographer, and Ashley Dioses, a horror poet, also joined the podcast. We had a really good time and it's worth a listen.

Later this week, I will blog about the new art projects I've been working on, so check back for some pretty pictures.

Thanks for reading, my demon hunters.




No comments: