Sunday, November 21, 2021

Eighth Tower Publishing News

The tragic and unexpected loss of Psymon (Moon) Marshall has rocked the publishing community. I was fortunate enough to work on one project with Psymon. He was an easygoing, friendly person, a lover of  good stories and good music. I know he has many friends and will be missed by everyone in the writing community. While I could never fill Psymon's editorial shoes, I am going to be the editor for the next three writing projects Eighth Tower Publishing curates. I feel honored to have worked with Psymon on Raffaele's last project, The Beyond: Stories Inspired by the Lucio Fulci Death Trilogy. 

Because of his sudden passing, Moon's family has not prepared for his funeral. There is a gofundme page and anyone can contribute.

I hope Raffaele Pezzella and I can help Moon's passion live on through our works and this brings his friends and family love and peace.

The Beyond: Stories Inspired by the Lucio Fulci Death Trilogy can be purchased through Amazon or at Eighth Tower Records.

No comments: