Thursday, December 29, 2011

Lake Michigan & Home- A Photo Essay

One of the first places I visit after arriving in Milwaukee is Lake Michigan. The lake centers me. When I feel unbalanced, nothing is better for peace and tranquility than the sound of the waves washing ashore and the gulls flying above. I miss the lake terribly when I am away in Texas. This park is my favorite place to mull over my life and writing, etc. It is also a source of inspiration for me and I want to share it with you, my reader. Hopefully, it will bring you a good story or poem. I also am including a few nature photos from my parent's backyard as added inspiration. Happy writing everyone!









2 comments:

Babblings and More said...

Beautiful Pictures!
We are following you back!
Brooke from babblingsandmore.blogspot.com

Erin O'Riordan said...

I love the Lake Michigan area!