Thursday, December 1, 2011

Day of the Dead Skulls and The Witches' Yuletide Ball on December 10, 2011

Well, I finally got around to painting my Day of the Dead skulls for my black Christmas Wreath this year. I'll be posting the picture of the wreath on December 10th for The Witches' Yuletide Ball. I am sure one of my many characters from my stories would approve both of the ball and the yuletide wreath. You can read more about Dia de los Muertos on my previous blog post. Hopefully, the pictures and tradition will inspire some great from writing from all of you, if they haven't already.

If you'd like to join The Witches' Ball Hop, click on the flyer at the end of this post to sign up or follow the link above in my first paragraph.

 
 
 
Deck the Halls

Holly, Mistletoe and Pine

Wassail and Sweets for Everyone

Twinkling Candles Bright

Magick in the Air

Yuletide Carols

Spread Good Cheer

At the Witches’ Yule Ball!
 

2 comments:

KatieBug said...

Blog parties are usually fun so I'll check this out for my craft blog! Thanks for the heads up.

Erin O'Riordan said...

The Witches Yuletide Ball is going to be a ton of fun! I'm already excited. Looking at other people's holiday blog posts is getting me in the Winter Solstice spirit.